EXHIBITORLIVE, the premier professional development conference for trade show and corporate event marketers, is right around the corner – and GES is excited to share our knowledge and expertise via a number of educational sessions.
Join GES’ most creative and experienced minds as they present the following sessions:
- International Exhibiting – A Primer for Success (March 12, 8:30 am – noon)
- Creating Engaging Experiences (March 13, 8 – 9:30 am)
- Exhibit Trek! (March 13, 8:30 – 11:30 am)
- Content + Interactions: A Formula for Effective Marketing Impact (March 13, 10 – 11:30 am)
- Strategic Event Roadmap Planning and Evaluation (March 13, 3:45 – 5:15 pm)
- Transform Your Career: From Implementer to Strategist NEW! (March 14, 10 – 10:45 am)
- Small Exhibit, Big Results (March 14, 10– 11:30 am)
- The @show Experience: Understand the Essentials of Exhibit Design (March 14, 10 - 11:30 a.m. and March 15, 8 – 9:30 am)
- Peer2Peer Roundtable: Small Exhibit, Big Results (March 14, 5:30 - 6:30 pm)
- Managing Up - And Beyond (March 15, 8 – 9:30 am)
- Managing Up - And Beyond: Practical Applications NEW! (March 15, 10 – 11:30 am)
- Peer2Peer Roundtable: Trend Trackers (March 15, 5:30 - 6:30 PM)
All that learning can be exhausting, so when you’re ready for a break be sure to stop by the GES booth (#1423) and enjoy one of our personalized, stress-relieving experiences. Relax. Refocus. We’ve got this. And don't forget to tag any social media posts with #ExperienceGES!
In addition, we’ve recently released our 2017 Trend Tracker guide. Click here to download your free copy and learn about the hottest trends that can help you create intelligent events that attract, engage and excite.