Uncertain about what Material Handling means?
Material Handling is moving both items from the shipping provider to the booth space at the venue. The service includes:
1) Unloading your shipped items at the receiving dock either at our Advance Warehouse or at the show
2) Storing goods as directed by the show manual until the start of Exhibitor Move-In
3) Transporting goods to the booth space
4) Removing boxes, crates and pallets from the booth
5) Temporarily storing empty shipping containers during the show
6) Returning boxes, crates and pallets after the show
7) Transferring packed materials to the loading area
8) And loading items into your carrier's delivery vehicle
Think of it as the last mile. Questions? Contact GES, we're here to help.