GES at Expo! Expo! - It’s All About… YOU!
Visit the GES team at booth #1349 for a chance to win an Amazon Echo
LAS VEGAS – December 5, 2016 – GES, a global full service provider for live events, wants International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Expo! Expo! attendees to know that “It’s All About…YOU!” Visit the GES team at booth #1349, and onPeak, a GES Company, at booth #1449 to learn how.
GES’ booth experience focuses on six key areas. It’s All About….
- Audio Visual – GES recently expanded its production capabilities with the addition of ON Services, a GES Company (ON Services). ON Services provides extensive AV production capabilities that complement GES’ live event services, helping GES better serve clients from start to finish.
- Event Technology – GES’ technology solves organizers’ and exhibitors’ challenges.
- Marketing & Strategy – Need expert event marketing help? Visit GES’ MarketWorks team to see how they can help you execute your 2017 event strategy.
- Event Accommodations – onPeak helps event organizers provide convenient and affordable hotel accommodations for attendees and exhibitors. onPeak fully manages hotel room blocks with creative solutions delivered by its expert staff and the best technology tools.
- Global Solutions – Going or expanding globally in 2017? Learn how GES is helping companies execute global programs with local, regional resources.
- Education – Experience GES’ award-winning client work and find out what GES can do for you.
While visiting the GES booth, attendees are invited to share “What Brings You to Expo! Expo!” on an interactive digital feedback wall that will also enter them into a daily drawing for an Amazon Echo. It will be a time for attendees to relax with a cotton candy cocktail or mock-tail while collaborating with GES’ team of experts.
GES is proud to support IAEE and to be the official services and audio visual provider for Expo! Expo! 2016. GES is also honored to be the supporting sponsor of the Expo! Expo! education sessions, and a presenter in the following sessions:
- Guru Gathering: Event Intelligence on the Show Floor: Using Data to Improve Exhibitor Performance – December 6 at 11 a.m.
- Sponsorships that Succeed 3.0 - December 8 at 2 p.m.
- From Cleaning Contractor to Venue Selection, Everything You Need to Know About Implementing Sustainable Practices at Your Show! - December 8 at 2 p.m.
- How Is Your Attendee Show Floor Engagement Strategies Working for Your Event? – December 8, at 3:15 p.m.
GES’ Senior Vice President of National Sales, Julie Smith, CEM, CTA, has served IAEE and its members as the 2016 chair. Key Expo! Expo! speaking events for Smith include the opening general session and the Networking and Awards Luncheon.
Attendees are encouraged to visit ON Services in the Tech Startup Pavilion. ON Services will demonstrate its 360° virtual reality (VR) renderings using Google cardboard, which turns attendee’s smartphones into a simplistic VR headset. The 3D renderings create an immersive, engaging experience allowing attendees to get a feel for what their general session or event space will look like versus typical flat 2D renderings.
GES is also sponsoring the Young Professionals party, and is the founding sponsor of IAEE’s official party, Humanity Rocks, a celebration with a cause benefiting the Orange County Family Justice Center.
“Our team looks forward to connecting with attendees on the show floor and at the many events throughout Expo! Expo!,” said GES Chief Sales Officer Jeff Quade. “Attendees will experience how when working with GES, It’s All About…YOU!”
IAEE’s Art of Show competition is recognizing GES and two of its clients. GES’ design of the WVC 88th Annual Conference received the Signage/Décor Award - between 75,001 and 200,000 nsf, and GES’ design of IMTS 2016 received an honorable mention in the Signage/Décor – over 200,001 nsf. In addition, onPeak General Manager Bob Hancock is being honored by IAEE with the Merit Award which recognizes IAEE members whose ideas and/or work have benefited IAEE as an organization.
GES, a Viad Corp (NYSE: VVI) company, is a global, full-service provider for live events, producing corporate events, exhibitions, conferences, congresses, exhibits and entertainment experiences. GES provides a wide-range of services, including official show services, audio visual, cutting-edge creative and design, marketing and measurement services, and event accommodations – all with an unrivaled global reach. GES partners with leading shows and brands, including Mary Kay, Spring Fair Birmingham, MAGIC, CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE, and Toronto Boat Show. GES’ National Servicenter® has been recognized with certification under the J.D. Power and Associates Certified Call Center Program℠ for the past eight years, and for the seventh year in a row Ad Age has named GES as one of the “World’s 50 Largest Agency Companies.” For more information, visit www.ges.com.
702.591.3786 - mobile