GES clients, team members and products earn 40+ awards in 2018
LAS VEGAS, January 15, 2019 – GES, a global, full-service provider to live events announced its client work, outstanding service, robust products and talented team members were recognized with a variety of prestigious awards in 2018.
“As a global, full-service, face-to-face marketing partner, GES is honored to be recognized with a broad range of prestigious industry awards,” said GES EVP of Global Marketing Wendy Gibson. “We are committed to providing our clients with the most comprehensive and best-in-class services for all types of live events. This includes award-winning creative and design, in-depth strategy/analytics, innovative engagement technologies along with the best people in the business. These awards are a true testament to our unrivaled experience and commitment to our clients.”
Notable awards include:
Design, Creative and Marketing
- Bell’s air taxi concept exhibit at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) was recognized with five awards including: Gold Stevie awards from International Business Awards and the American Business Awards, a B2 Award from Association of National Advertisers (ANA), BizBash Event Style Award, and the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Art of the Show Award.
- The Drum Experience Awards recognized Bell at Farnborough International Airshow as a finalist.
- U.S. MAXI Awards at ICSC’s RECon recognized two GES’ holiday experiences, Christmas in the Wizarding World and Santa’s Toy Factory.
- JDA Software’s exhibit at the 2018 National Retail Federation Show earned a platinum Hermes Creative Award.
- BizBash Event Style Awards recognized the Zoo Lights activation at the LA Zoo.
- Recognized by EN Elite Awards for Best Stand Design & Build Company (over £5m turnover).
- IAEE Art of the Show Awards recognized onPeak, a GES company, with Email Promotion Campaign for Vision Expo East 2018 and Vinexpo New York 2018.
- GES’ Idea Gallery exhibit at HCEAConnect earned a People’s Choice Award from the Healthcare Convention and Exhibitors Association.
- EXHIBITOR’s Sizzle Awards recognized IDEXX at WVC in the Integrated Program category.
- GES recognized with the Best Stand Award and the Marketing Excellence Award for the Tetra Pak stand at Gulfood Manufacturing in Dubai.
Service, Corporate and Our People
- GES’ National Servicenter was awarded J.D. Power & Associates Certified Contact Center Program℠ for the 10th years in a row.
- GES was recognized by EXHIBITOR’s Find It - Top 40 Exhibit Producers list with GES earning the highest score in the Thought Leadership and Industry Participation category among more than 100 companies.
- GES “WOW” Campaign & Brand Refresh was recognized with a B2 Award from ANA and Gold Quill Award from International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
- GES’ launch of Measurement & Insights service was awarded Excellence in Marketing Communications by IABC.
- The Canadian Association of Exposition Managers (CAEM) and Large Transportation recognized GES with its CAEM Achievement Award.
- Ad Age recognized GES as among the Largest U.S. Experiential/Event Marketing Agencies for nine years in a row.
- EN Awards recognized Visit by GES as Best Supplier to Exhibitors, and finalists for Best Supplier to Organizers and the CSR Award.
- Event Marketer’s IT List recognized GES for the ninth year in a row and on its Fab 50 list for the fifth year in a row.
- GES earned a Sustainability Award from AEO Excellence Awards.
- EN Elite Awards recognized GES with Best Customer Service Team.
- Exhibition Services & Contractors Association recognized GES with its Humanitarian Award.
- BizBash recognized John “Jack” Patronski for Event Industry Leadership in its Top 500 People in Events list.
- IAEE recognized GES’ Tara Allen, CEM as its 2018 Young Professional of the Year. Allen was also recognized by Smart Meetings magazine as a Supplier of the Year.
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) recognized GES’ Lindsay Williams and Femke Morelisse in its 20 in Their Twenties list.
- GES Executive Chairman Nick Marshall awarded the Event Supplier and Services Association’s (ESSA) Outstanding Contribution to the Industry Award and GES employees Leanne Hawkes and Bernice Wiggett were shortlisted in ESSA’s Unsung Hero Award.
Technology and Innovation:
- AEO Excellence Awards recognized Visit by GES with Best Use of Technology and Innovation awards.
- Visit by GES was also recognized as a finalist by EN Awards for Best Tech of the Year.
- ESSA recognized Visit by GES with its Innovation of the Year Award.
The GES team has many outstanding client experiences teed up for 2019 and looks forward to partnering with clients to help them stand out and deliver on their objectives.
GES, a Viad Corp (NYSE: VVI) company, is a global, full-service provider for live events, producing corporate events, exhibitions, conferences, congresses, exhibits and entertainment experiences. GES provides a wide range of services, including official show services, audio visual, cutting-edge creative and design, marketing and measurement services, and event accommodations – all with an unrivaled global reach. GES partners with leading shows and brands, including Pfizer, Bell, Mary Kay, Spring Fair Birmingham, MAGIC, CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE, and Canadian International Auto Show. GES’ National Servicenter has been recognized with certification under the J.D. Power and Associates Certified Call Center Program℠ for the past 10 years, and for the ninth year in a row, Ad Age has named GES as one of the Nation’s Largest Experiential/Event Marketing Agency Networks. For more information visit www.ges.com.