Visit the GES team in booth #933 and leave with tailored solutions for your brand
LAS VEGAS – February 20, 2019 – GES, a global experiential marketing partner to many of the world’s leading brands, invites EXHIBITORLIVE attendees to a personalized, Bespoke Experience in booth #933. Following GES’ five critical steps for tailoring teams and program management tools to a brand’s needs, guests will discover how GES is the perfect fit as their exhibit program partner, no matter the size, industry, service requirements, budget or location. Attendees will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a series of personalized experiences that engage the senses through touch and visual elements. Guests visiting the GES booth will also be able to enter to win their very own bespoke jacket made to order just for them.
“We understand that fit matters when choosing your experiential marketing partner,” said Terry Campanaro, SVP client relations. “At GES, we’re committed to helping optimize and elevate your program with resources that are personalized to the needs of your team and your brand. Our smart solutions are based on decades of in-depth experience of setting global industry best practices from overall program strategy, show floor execution, and everything in between.”
Whether planning a global exhibit program or an upcoming user conference, GES is the trusted consultative strategic partner for creative and global exhibition and event program management services. In addition, GES is committed to investing in our industry through education and research, and we are proud to be a Gold sponsor of HCEAInnovate at ExhibitorLive for the second year in a row. GES will also be supporting several sponsorships including:
- Three ExhibitorLive scholarships, where attendees can participate in nine sessions, peer-to-peer roundtables and enjoy networking while working towards their CTSM certificate;
- Two HCEAInnovate scholarships, allowing the lucky recipients to join the afternoon HCEAInnovate sessions on Sunday, February 24, 2019;
- Two HCEAConnect scholarships, where winners will be able to attend HCEAConnect in Miami, FL.
Be sure to catch GES’ industry experts discussing a wide range of pertinent topics at ExhibitorLive including:
- International Exhibiting - A Primer for Success (February 24, 1:00 – 4:30 PM)
- The @show Experience: Understand the Essentials of Exhibit Design (February 25, 8:00 - 9:30 AM)
- Optimize Program Performance: How Illumina Prioritizes Shows and Drives Results (February 25, 8:00 - 9:30 AM)
- ExhibitDASH! (February 26, 7:30 – 9:30 AM)
- Epic Events and Immersement (February 27, 8:00 - 9:30 AM)
Visit GES at ExhibitorLive booth #933 to discover your perfect fit and enter for a chance to win a bespoke jacket.
GES, a Viad Corp (NYSE: VVI) company, is a global, full-service provider for live events, producing corporate events, exhibitions, conferences, congresses, exhibits and entertainment experiences. GES provides a wide range of services, including official show services, audio visual, cutting-edge creative and design, marketing and measurement services, and event accommodations – all with an unrivaled global reach. GES partners with leading shows and brands, including Pfizer, Bell, Mary Kay, Spring Fair Birmingham, MAGIC, CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE, and Canadian International Auto Show. GES’ National Servicenter has been recognized with certification under the J.D. Power and Associates Certified Call Center Program℠ for the past 10 years, and for the ninth year in a row, Ad Age has named GES as one of the Nation’s Largest Experiential/Event Marketing Agency Networks. For more information visit www.ges.com.