The Aon Global Client Network (AGCN) and Aon Global Risk Consulting (AGRC) business streams hosted the 2017 Aon Risk Symposium in Dallas, Texas.
This collaborative forum brought together 270 delegates from 40 countries, comprising of senior leaders of clients’ global organisations.
The Risk Symposium is well recognised as Aon’s flagship event. Held annually, this was only the second time the event had been to the USA in the last 10 years, requiring Blitz to partner with On Services (Blitz’ sister company in the US) to deliver the event on-brief and on-budget.
CLIENT: Aon Risk Solutions/Aon Global Risk Consulting
VENUE: Intercontinental Hotel, Dallas
AUDIENCE: 270 delegates
- Event planning, production and show calling
- Audio/lighting design and installation in the plenary space
- Scenic and staging design and installation
- High-definition, dual-screen projection for presentation content
- Technical rigging and engineering operation of the event
- Camera recording and interviews/vox pops of event sessions, all edited and captioned, on site, for a live event show closer
“On behalf of Aon Global Risk Consulting, I would like to thank you and your team for partnering with Aon for this year’s Aon Risk Symposium in Dallas. I highly recommend Blitz to any company looking for a serious, professional AV partner who understands the brief, and can put forward a proposal to create a customised look and feel and to budget”.
Lara DeGiovanni, Senior Marketing Manager, ARS/AGRC