GES partnered with premier mall developer Taubman Centers to design and deliver a spectacular interactive holiday program for its shopping centers nationwide. The goal was to increase consumer traffic to Taubman malls by enhancing the seasonal shopping experience. GES created a distinctive and memorable yuletide décor program for 16 shopping centers around the U.S.
- Included a 30-foot color-changing Ice Palace that allowed visitors to enter a winter wonderland complete with state-of-the-art audio and visual effects.
- Featured falling snow and a captivating light show which greeted visitors as they entered the Ice Palace’s largest dome.
- Centered around a photo opportunity where guests were able to sit on the Ice Palace throne, or leave their handprints on the interactive Ice Arch.
- This holiday program has been successfully branded in cross-promotions with Disney’s Frozen, BBC Earth, and Twentieth Century Fox’s The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Peanuts Movie.
- Experience design and production
- Lighting, audio and video production
- Supervision and installation