Whether you’re integrating a new audio-visual provider onto your property or want to create a more collaborative relationship with your current provider, here are a few tips to get the most out of your partnership:
- Get acquainted. Share your property’s core values and have your AV provider do the same. Create an open environment to fuel future ideas and collaboration.
- Spend a day cross training with your AV provider. If each team understands the intricacies and nuances of each other’s role, planning, set-up and execution will go more smoothly.
- Ask your AV partner to get creative and demonstrate how employing the right technology for each unique space will drive both impact and efficiency, and benefit the bottom line.
- Allow your AV partner to speak directly with the client to discuss different ideas and encourage flexibility when it comes to their budget parameters.
- Include your AV partner in post-event meetings. Everyone benefits in the long-run from an open discussion with constructive feedback.
The bottom line is that your AV partner should be just that, a true partner in every way and an extension of your team. Consider these tips to positively affect the ongoing success of your events.