A marshalling yard is vital to trade shows. Make sure your carrier is informed with these do’s and don’ts.
1) Provide paperwork such as bill of lading (BOL’s), site contact’s phone numbers, and hall and booth info.
2) Inform your driver of check-in and unload times, and to keep their cell phones handy.
3) Do have your driver check in early.
4) Do make sure they don't miss their dispatch calls.
5) Don’t send your driver to the yard without all required paperwork.
Want to learn more about shipping? Visit GES.com and we can help.