For over 90 years, GES has been delivering extraordinary exhibition experiences connecting people to experiences, innovation, and one another. We are dedicated to a collaborative approach, focused on partnering and consulting with show organizers through every step of the event planning and execution process. When you partner with GES, you have access to an experienced team who are always willing to answer questions, offer suggestions, share ideas, and assist your team in any way possible.
Show Organizer Playbook
The playbook outlines our processes and provides detailed examples to make planning, designing, and executing your exhibition easier.
- Timeline - We provide suggested dates for when floor plans, graphics, and key exhibitor information are due.
- Floor Plan - A primary item to start with is the floor plan. Whether you have a previous design or want to start from scratch, we can help.
- Creative Services - Our creative teams are your allies in developing impactful exhibitions. We will work with your team to establish intent, identify innovative design concepts and deliverables, manage the creative process, and activate plans for future events.
- Digital File Submission Guide - This is a reference guide for your creative team. It provides detailed information on file requirements, colors, artwork, and dimensions.
- Exhibitor Ordering - We designed a detailed list of items needed to build your exhibitor ordering website.
- Exhibitor List -We offer an outline of options for submitting the exhibitor list.
- Exhibitor Communications - We share examples of the email communications exhibitors will receive once the exhibitor ordering website is live.
- Exhibitor Resources - We provide exhibitor support information along with exhibitor tips you can share.
- Frequently Asked Questions - We compiled our most commonly asked questions about the planning process for your reference.
Interested in learning more about our planning process or the show organizer playbook? Reach out to your Business Development Contact or contact us by filling out the show organizer form.