Staying Connected Safely
As our clients begin planning for future experiences, how do we as their partner help craft their best attendee experience while promoting a safe atmosphere incorporating recommended health and safety precaution best practices?
To do this, we begin our attendee journey planning with a keen eye on the design and layout of each element to ensure the attendee remains engaged and connected to the experience. We do all of this while helping them to feel safe. Within those elements, we focus on ways to incorporate health and safety through contactless interactions and engagements, omnichannel communication, and ensuring safety and hygienic precautions are in place throughout the experience. These are our pillars, included in all aspects of our planning and execution, allowing us to provide a safe experience for our clients and their attendees.
While every element of the experience includes these pillars to stay connected safely, there are some high traffic touchpoints requiring even greater detailed planning, creativity and innovative thinking. Our recommendations include:
• Contactless interactions and badge retrieval
• Floor graphics for queue management
• Sanitation stations
• Frequent and clear wayfinding
• Staggered admission
• Dedicated entry and exit points with well-marked traffic flow
• Socially distanced seating
• Remote viewing on personal devices and broadcasting to other areas of the experience
• Wide aisles with one-way traffic
• Contactless engagement opportunities
• Clear separation panels in build elements
• Self-guided product demos
Networking, Engagement & Recreation Areas:
• Single seating for physical distancing
• Use of outdoor spaces
• Graphic stickers and cards noting sanitization
• Carpet and floor graphics to define spaces
We don’t take lightly the responsibility our clients have entrusted us with to help them plan their experience in the safest way. We continue to diligently work to provide the highest level of service to them. We ultimately believe, even with the heightened layer of health and safety precautions, we can still design to the best human experience, creating a safe environment, memorable moments and an emotional response that stays with their attendees.