Top Ten Commitments GES Makes to Exhibitors
Our mission is to create the world's most meaningful and memorable experiences for marketers, organizers, and event attendees. With that focus, we want to reaffirm the top commitments we make to exhibitors as they choose to participate in exhibitions around the world.
1. 100% refund guarantee for GES products and services made under GES Standard Terms and Conditions for any reason, provided written notice of cancellation is received by GES no less than 7 days prior to the first day of Move-in if you are in the US or Canada. If you are exhibiting at a show in Europe or the UK please provide cancellation 14 days before the 1st build-up day for standard items and 30 days for bespoke items.
2. Provide safe events by adhering to local government and facility requirements and promoting safe practices through our GES Always On Health and Safety program.
3. Offer contactless service through enhanced digital service offerings at show-site through texting, email, and mobile communications.
4. Provide excellent customer assistance with our award-winning phone/chat service.
5. Provide guidance and education resources to assist with the Exhibitor Journey.
6. Provide comprehensive self-service ordering and online resources.
7. Plan events and conferences with sustainability in mind. Committing to minimizing waste and promoting actions that benefit the environment.
8. Help exhibitors maximize their engagement and success through in person, virtual, or hybrid services.
9. Provide expert exhibit design and program management to elevate brands in-person or virtually.
10. Create clear and concise communications that make exhibiting easy through discounts, deadlines, tips, guides, and resources.