Favorite part of working at GES?
Having the opportunity to work with a diverse group of individuals, that become friends for life.
Where can you find me when I'm not working?
If by land, playing golf.
If by sea, boating or watersports.
If by air, traveling to a new vacation destination.
What brings me to my happy place?
- Family beach time - The Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- College Athletics - NC State Wolfpack football
- Pounding nails on my latest home improvement project.
- Cars and driving fast around a race track.
- Two fingers of a peaty scotch.
What would be my superpower?
The thrill of flight, aka Iron Man.
If I was not working in the Exhibitions and Events Industry, what would I be doing?
I would be a home builder or in construction. I studied Civil Engineering at North Carolina State University.
What was my first job?
Besides working in the food services industry, I prepared time studies on the efficiencies of mechanical looms vs. computer looms.
Recently, I have enjoyed watching...
Breaking Bad, Top Gear, Peaky Blinders, and Ozarks.